The County Practice

0116 295 0500

Updating Your Details

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by calling or writing to us. Alternatively you can complete the online form below. If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.

If you have changed your name by deed poll you will need to fill a form in at the surgery and bring with you your paperwork